Specialized eFarma2 Software
Specialized eFarma2 Software is the state-of-the-art and most employed software product for the pharmacy business automation.
eFarma2 basic advantages:
- Reduction of stock acounting costs: automated stock accounting, management of electronic documents from suppliers, stock reserve planning tools and a host of other things.
- Convenient arrangement of assortment: a preliminary order of medications, an advanced discount system, a wide assortment range and a convenient information service.
- A new level of relationships with suppliers: cooperative planning of assortment and stock reserves, data sharing cooperation, special partnership retail programs.
- Assortment and price analysis: preparation of the unlimited number of reports for pharmacy merchandise flow analysis (reports on sales dynamics and out-of-stock items, etc.), and, as a consequence, enhancement of efficiency of the assortment policy and price optimization.
Install the software to automate your pharmacy or pharmacy chain
Specialists from Spargo Technologies offer high-quality, fast and minimum cost automation of a pharmacy outlet in any region:
- pharmacy chains of various scales with an individual logistics center;
- single pharmacies;
- small pharmacy outlets and points with partially automated operations associated with the receipt of goods.
Consistently high-quality servicing
Spargo Technologies renders a full range of services associated with the introduction and maintenance of eFarma software and guarantees the servicing within the entire period of the system utilization by the pharmacy.
The services rendered by Spargo Technologies include:
- transfer of licensing rights to use the software product;
- installation and fine-tuning of the equipment: servers, workstations, modems, barcode scanners, printers, switchboards;
- software implementation: installation and fine-tuning of specialized software, operating systems and desktop applications;
- software maintenance;
- customized software adaptation.
The system installation and maintenance are available in most regions in Russia through a branched network of representative offices. In the regions, there are centers for consultative assistance to clients, where each user of the system can get the assistance via email or telephone. If required, the specialist is sent to the pharmacy to provide on-site troubleshooting. A technical support line is available to the clients seven days a week.